Information for ASSYST ECCS’11 Bursary holders June 2011
- You need to pay for registration, travel and accommodation yourself. You will be reimbursed once the conference is over and you have fulfilled all the conditions including providing a written paragraph for the ASSYST newsletter saying how you have benefited from attending.
- You must arrange your own visa. If you need a letter of invitation please let Jane know (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- A form to use to obtain reimbursement is available from here. We will make payments directly to your bank accounts. Please add your details in the red parts, and details of your expenses (hotel, travel etc.) in the yellow highlighted ones. Then sign, date and post it to Jane Bromley along with the receipts for your expenses.
- We are checking how you will receive the free membership to the Complex Systems Society (please check here for updated information).
- Please send your biography (200 word max, preferably in word) and photo (jpg) by 30th June. In this please say why you want to attend the conference and what you hope to gain from it.
- If you haven’t already done so, please contact Iain Kusel (who is one of the organisers of the young person’s network at CSS (email@example.com) in order to network with other students. There is also a PhD ‘Research in Progress’ Workshop (III): LAB to SOCIETY – Opportunities in Complexity organized by: D. Rodrigues, L. Mihoreanu, I. Kusel on 14th September where you will be able to meet other Young Researchers.
- Engaging with the étoile team at the Open University – keep checking this website for updates on how to do this.
Please look at this webpage for regularly updated information.